Over the past twenty years in the awards industry, Ability Awards has been approached by customers who have had an idea for a project, or in many cases were assigned the difficult task of accomplishing the imposible. These customers would often contact us with their story of frustration, because as soon as they approached another awards company with a request that was out of the ordinary, or not something found in one of the product catalogs, they were simply dismissed or told "We can't do that, and no one else will." This is where Ability Awards differs from other companies in the awards industry. We are willing to help with all of your custom projects, and we will work with you step-by-step to create the perfect award.
Over the past twenty years, we have customized many awards. We've mounted swords, a cam shaft from a car, alarm clocks, knives, badges, golf clubs, hockey pucks, baseballs, and even a firehose nozzle. We're not saying there's nothing we can't do, but we are willing to make every possible effort before telling you it is beyond our means.
CUSTOM PROJECT TIPS:
- Sketch out your ideas on paper.
- Consider what you wish to express. (Wording)
- Allow a reasonable time frame, as custom projects do take longer.
- Keep in mind that your project may involve coordinating other reasources.
- Keep an open mind, and let our design team help you create the perfect award.
- Consider your budget.Most projects come down to time, materials, and engraving charges, so plan accordingly.